Sunday, January 4, 2009

New year's catch up

Well its about time I made another post!!! I've been unbearably busy in recent weeks:
  • Finishing up work/kindergarten/creche for the year
  • Hannukah and Christmas celebrations (Yes, we do have both. Long story!!)
  • Birthday celebrations (Happy birthday Mum!!))
  • New year's celebrations
  • Going away on holidays
  • Creating new bedrooms for the little gingies (Not quite finished but here are a few teaser shots...)




Also, the quilt top completed in my last post is now a completed quilt ....






As if I don't have enough on my plate, I have whipped up a new quilt top for Jake inspired by this (second quilt down: Judy's 'Town and Country') .....



To all you lovely bloggers out there, Happy Hannukah/Christmas/whatever you celebrate.
Happy new year.

(I must say, I'm rather glad that the celebrations of recent weeks are all over. Now we can all get back to the important things .... SHOW ME THE QUILTING!!!)

Until next time, happy crafting.

Andi :-)

10 comments:

Julie said...

The quilts look great and I love what I can see of the room. Love the bunting and the lights around the cornice. Much more adventurous than I am.

Louise said...

The bedrooms look like heaps of fun. And the quilts - well just gorgeous as usual!! Love the colours of the Town and Country and the little corner piecing on the border - nice! Happy New Year!

MichelleB said...

Love the new quilt! Fabulous.

jacquie said...

fab quilts andi! love the new one. the fabrics are so great. are they japanese?

Kellie said...

Oh the quilt is beautiful!!! As is the bedroom!!! I could sleep in there! :) Happy New Year!

Soo said...

Your quilts are just gorgeous!!!
I love the one you have just finished and the fabrics that you put together!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love Jakes transportation quilt - the colours/fabrics are gorgeous!! The bedroom makeover is great - what a fun bedroom. Hope your little guy has a terrific birthday.

Lulabell said...

They all look great. Love the fairy lights in the bedroom! Especially love the just finished quilt with the pinks and reds.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!! The quilts both look beautiful and what a lovely peek at the newly decorated room - It looks fabo!!

Unknown said...

oh wow - the fabrics in the new town and country inspired quilt are wonderful, it's gorgeous!

(oh - it's Katy from imagingermonkey, can you email me re. the FQ swap, I'm going to pair people up early, as I've got so many interested....katyejones at hotmail dot com. Thank you!)